Here’s why cats are the most disgusting creatures on earth:
1. They vomit routinely, whenever and wherever they feel like it. It is an especially wonderful experience to encounter one of these “vomit piles” in the morning, when you step on it with bare feet.
2. They lick their own butts. ‘Nuff said.
3. They use their dirty, nasty paws that are full of litter schrapnel to scoop water out of their water dish.
4. They lick each others’ butts.
5. After licking their own butt and each others’ butts, they stick their entire heads into their owner’s water cup and lap up the water with the same tongue that they just licked their butt and each others’ butts with.
If you own a cat, you know what I’m talking about. They are filthy, disgusting animals. But they’re entertaining; I guess that’s why we keep them around.