1. The French market by my workplace, which had huge bunches of fresh green leaf lettuce for sale, for only a dollar each!—and yummy Jonagold apples for only 77 cents per pound!
2. The TV show “The Dog Whisperer.” That guy is a freakin’ genius.
3. The book “On the Road,” which I’ve just started to read. What an amazing trip…
4. The fact that the AVERAGE high temperature here is now almost 50 degrees—no more 20’s and 30’s for us!
5. Iwanski’s Grandma doing well after emergency hernia surgery.
6. The Talking Heads song “Once in a Lifetime.”
7. Taking photos on my daily walk to work.
8. Pigeons and ducks obviously trying to get it on, right out in the open, in public!
9. My husband and his silly sense of humor, even when he’s not feeling particularly funny. (Today he told me that he was feeling “canteloupe Lassie”—you know, melancholy.)
10. The beautiful budding trees, waking up to springtime—like this lovely one. (I took this picture on my walk to work a couple of days ago.)