Monday, November 30, 2009

Turkey Day Recap (Mainly in Pictures)

Thanksgiving was a lovely, noisy, fun time with my family. And because I'm too lazy to write about it all, instead I'll post some pictures here for you to enjoy. (And to add to my laziness, these are not even pictures I took--so I have to give credit to my niece Stephanie for taking them. Thanks, Steph!)

All but one of my siblings was able to make it to my parents on Thanksgiving. (My oldest brother lives in Utah, so it's not as quick a trip for him as it is for the rest of us.)



And just to show how much we love each other... :)



Even my littlest cutie-pie nephew, Almanzo David, was there. (That's my lovely Mamacita holding him.)



And here's Almanzo's "big" sister, cute little Valerie--and yes, she's playing with a flyswatter. Even though my parents have boxes and boxes of toys for the young'uns, the flyswatter toy was the biggest hit of the night!



And of course, my adorable niecey Nora Lu was there. She is growing up so fast!



So if Thanksgiving is meant to be a time of fun and love of family, I would say that this year's Thanksgiving was a great success!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

No problem, Carla! I'm so glad you and John were there!

sageweb said...

Oh that is sweet!

Random Thinker said...

What a great family photo. Looks like your Dad is doing great.

Mom said...

Looks like a perfect holiday.

Br. Jonathan said...

It looks loud.

yellowdoggranny said...

great pictures and glad you had a wonderful day.

MaryRuth said...

Looks like everyone had a great Thanksgiving--cute kids!

rosemary said...

I don't know who is related to who(m), but all of the smiles look the same....what a great family.

Sling said...

I see the Healthypants clan are all looking good,and having a a great Time!
Terrific pix kid.

Fantastic Forrest said...

How fun! I love your family pictures, and those children are too sweet!