Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Iwanski!

Today is Iwanski’s birthday, and I just have to say, he really is the best husband and friend a girl could ever ask for.

Here are a few of the reasons why I love him:

Every day, he makes me smile and laugh at least a dozen times.

When I’m sad, he is a wonderful listener and knows just what to say to make me feel better.

He helps so much around the house, and also outside the house.

He is kind to those in need and does not hesitate to help when someone needs him.

He is a wonderful writer and photographer.

He is patient and loving and so much fun to be around.

He is the one person that I can spend every moment with, and never get tired of.


How did I get so lucky?

I guess God just smiled down on me. And all I can say is, thank you, God!

And thank you, honey—you have brought so much joy into my life.

Happy Birthday! I love you!

9 comments:

sageweb said...

Oh that is so sweet...I almost want to marry him now too.

LostInColor said...

Happy Birthday Iwanski! May your birthday be filled with many McRibs!

Iwanski said...

Thank you. You're not the lucky one. I am.

Gilman Chatsworth said...

I had no idea Ms. Healthypants married evil Iwanski

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to I!

Sling said...

Happy birthday Iwanski!

Leah said...

Well, this blog post is sweeter than any birthday card I've ever read. :)

Happy Day to both of you(& many many more)

Barb said...

He must be a great guy ~ everyone born on 11/12 is spectacular (LOL)
Seriously what a great post and I couldn't be happier for you (both). I'm married to my best friend as well. Happy Birthday Iwanski!

Kimberly Ann said...

Very very sweet. :-)