Saturday, October 2, 2010

Miss Healthypants Reveals

1. I think Beavis and Butthead are hilarious. Once I even ordered a collection of Beavis and Butthead DVD’s from an infomercial. The poor accented fellow on the other end of the phone line tried to sell me about fifteen other items before finally finishing the sale. That was the first time I’ve ordered something over the phone—and it will definitely be the last time.

2. I eat salad every single day, unless I’m sick or it’s a holiday (and even then sometimes).

3. I now call my husband “Iwanski” to his face. Seriously--he’ll say something that really makes me laugh, and I’ll put my arms around him and say, “I love you, Iwanski.”

4. I watch “Seinfeld” re-runs nearly every day and can make a Seinfeld reference for anything. Seriously. Try to challenge me. You can talk about whales, belly buttons, or socks—and I can think of Seinfeld scenes involving each of those. (Off the top of my head, I can think of two scenes involving socks.)

5. I have to take a warm bubble bath at least once a week. It’s a Miss Healthypants requirement.

6. I don’t like expensive jewelry or purses. I’d rather spend my money on things like a trip to the Ozarks or a humongous pile of cheese.

7. I watch both “Hee Haw” and “The Marty Stuart Show” every single week. And I really enjoy both of them. (Marty Stuart kicks ass. So do Buck Owens and Roy Clark.)

8. I love reading parenting books, even though I’m not a parent. I think it’s because they are always chock-full of happy, touching success stories.

9. I swear like a trucker when I’m not at work. I probably should work on this if some day I would like to be a parent.

10. I just got distracted by the t.v. and accidentally wrote that I love reading trucking magazines. Now I can’t stop laughing.

6 comments:

Jonathan said...

Wow, I had no idea about the Beevus thing. Our friendship is now being re-scrutinized.
I'll keep you posted.

Barb said...

I love getting to know you better ~ These things are fun! As for B&B, I never really watched but the "older" girls used to pull Nate's shirt up for his head and make him run around like cornholio ~ I think we still have video somewhere!

Mom said...

You are very complex, like a fine wine.

rosemary said...

Quite the eclectic tastes. I do love a beautiful handbag however...rather than the Ozarks....now Rome might be a different story.

Unknown said...

Cracking me up!!!
You are an intriguing woman aren't you.
I watch too much Seinfeld too. I also watch The Nanny late at night.......it's some weird disease.

Random Thinker said...

Coach purse.... boatload of cheese. No contest. We have to part ways here. Expensive purses win over cheese any day.